Technical Support Engineer, Limerick
This role involves design, planning, implementation and support of the end client's I.T and security infrastructure.
This person will have ownership of networks and will be responsible for developing the quality and reliability of these networks while meeting evolving business requirements of our clients portfolio of customers. You will work with multiple clients, and on a wide variety of infrastructure projects.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and build upon your existing skills, then this role is for you!
* Minimum 5 years' experience in similar role
* Ability to design resilient, scalable & secure network solutions to meet specific requirements
* Certification or experience in MCSE, CCNP, VMWare & vSphere
* Experience with project delivery (from design/planning/implementation)
* Ability to manage key accounts in a managed service environment
* Extensive knowledge of internet security - including mail scanning, web browser security and firewall configuration
* Knowledge of cloud technologies: Office365/Azure/SharePoint
* Ability to troubleshoot infrastructural issues
* Ability to create comprehensive support documentation
* Ability to learn quickly and keep pace with the rapid changes in the IT industry particularly in cloud and mobility
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
* Ability to take ownership of issues & follow through to resolution
* Proven ability to work well under pressure
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to confidently present solutions you have designed
* Full driving licence
* Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland immediately