R&D Engineer Machine Learning -Galway, Ireland
R&D, Machine Learning, Masters, AI, neural network architectures, C, C++, Python
This is an opportunity for a candidate who has the right balance of strong theoretical capability, creativity, and a passion for hands-on applications, to solve tough real-world problems and to see their work in millions, possibly billions of consumer electronics products. I have a number of opportunities available so please tell your friends!
* A proven track record of conducting disciplined and productive R&D
* MSc degree in a relevant field with at least 3 years relevant industry experience
Direct, and productive experience in development and productization of AI/ML
* Familiarity with state-of-the-art ML, conversant in the latest ML developments, neural network architectures, and training and optimization methods
* Solid C/C++ and Python programming language skills
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills
* A strong drive to solve problems and disrupt the status quo
* Familiarity with version control systems, preferably Git and development methodologies such as Agile/Kanban
* PhD in a related field
* Proficiency with deep learning development tools such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe
* Advanced knowledge and expertise in image sensing, processing, analytics an display, autonomous driving,
* Demonstrated interest in: machine learning, neural networks, information theory, statistics and probability, modelling and optimization
Our client have a fantastic new R&D Engineer Machine Learning role open to be based in Galway in a top class R&D facility working with a supportive and friendly team. Permit sponsorship available.
Apply today for this R&D Engineer Machine Learning role and I will call you to discuss.