Cyber Security - Incident Response
My client based in Dublin requires an incident response candidate to join their team on a contract basis. The role will involve all aspects of incident response activity and working within complex security environments involved with the execution, containment and remediation plans.
* 6 Month Contract
* Compettive Daily Rate
* Plan and devise approaches to response to incidents and obtain useful forensic information
* Prioritise and differentiate between false alarms and potential intrusion activity
* Conduct incident investigations, analysis and reporting
* Present findings to stakeholders
* Monitor and analyse security events, trends, attacks and potential threats
Skills and experience
* Knowledge of analysing security information from enterprise networks and host based sensors such as IDS/IPS, SIEM's and firewalls
* Knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python and Perl
* Knowledge in Windows and/or Linux operating systems and how to investigate them
* Understanding of threat actors: phishing, port scanning, DDoS
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.