We have an opportunity for an experienced 3rd Level IT Support Engineer to join a Limerick based Company that offers an excellent working environment that will challenge you technically and support your further development as an engineer.
This position will be a point of escalation for issues that cannot be resolved by Tier 1 &2 Level Engineers.
If you are looking for a position where you will be challenged technically within a positive team environment, then this worth discussing with us.
● Provide remote support for escalated issues on a daily basis.
● Depending on the circumstances, the Tier 3 Technical Support Engineer could be required to travel to client sites on short notice.
● Interact with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Technical Support Engineers providing support and guidance on difficult issues.
● Responding and assisting with P1 escalations.
● Provide product training to Tier 1 and Tier 2 Technical Support Engineers and act as a mentor to junior support engineers.
● Act as a back–up for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Service Desk Engineers.
● Provide out of hours coverage as part of an on-call rotation schedule for SLA support as needed.
● Assist in evaluating new services, processes and technologies introduced at the Client Support Team.
● Ensure customer and partner inquiries are responded to within established timeframes and customer care and technical support service levels are achieved.
● Comply, maintain and promote information security in the Company.
Qualifications and Experience:
● MCSE and / or VCP certification required.
● 5+ years’ experience in providing technical support.
● Detailed knowledge of Microsoft (Windows Server 2012/2016, Microsoft Exchange, Office365 and Active Directory).
● Setup, operation and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networking.
● 3+ years’ experience with VMware ESX Server or VMware products.
● Experience with Azure would be a distinct advantage.
To discuss in confidence, please contact Matthew Duane Rice