Senior Back-End Developer
My client is looking for a Senior Back-End Developer to join their growing team to create a new generation of connected products that will improve the life of the pets and create convenience for their owners. If you are looking for a new challenge in a collaborative environment, love working with new technologies and creating awesome products, this is your opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Senior Back-End Developer Role:
• Design, implement and audit security best practices on coding and infrastructure.
• Do PenTest on cloud infrastructure and applications, report and work on the resolution of the issues.
• Architect/Design, develop, code, test and debug backend software.
• Document use cases, procedures, scripts and programs that belong to a project.
• Analyze, optimize and evolve the current code augmenting their capabilities.
• Support software QA and optimize performance.
• Interface with the firmware and mobile developers and work together on getting the code in place.
• Assess third party software to leverage on our products.
• Assess technology providers.
• Mentor junior developers.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior Back-End Developer Role:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
• 2+ years working with Java, GoLang, Python, Rust, C++ and NodeJS
• 3+ years production experience with Relational DB and NOSQL.
• Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP Protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
• Strong skill set in problem-solving and innovating new design techniques.
• 3+ years working with AWS Cloud service.
• Experience architecting and deploying Microservices.
• Strong background in infrastructure security.
• Experience using Serverless technologies
• Experience leading teams.
• Experience on multithread programming.
To apply for the Senior Back-End Developer Role, please send your CV to Colleen.quigley(a)solasit.ie or call Colleen on 015367381 for more information. #Developer #Python #Rust # C++ #Java #AWSIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)