My client, a well-known Tech company specialising in Corporate Digital Transformation, is on the hunt for a successful, motivated and enthusiastic Customer Success Manager who will be at the heart of the Sales and Account Management teams.
You will have a passion for building and establishing strong relationships with new target customers whilst simultaneously maintaining long term partnerships with existing clients.
A key requirement will be to drive revenue impact across both Licence and Service offerings.
* You will drive innovative tech solutions to both prospective and existing customers, helping them to understand how your offer can help them achieve their business goals.
* Be the point of contact for our key accounts, working with internal stakeholders to meet their commercial needs whilst growing your customer base and improving customer retention/churn.
* Build strong relationships with customers - whether they be C-Level of Technical Managers - from the outset and consistently look for ways to improve your product and customer service offering
* Work closely with customers at all stages of onboarding, ensuring that any key issues identified are dealt with smoothly and successfully.
* Develop a good understanding of your product/service portfolio to enable you to advise customers on best practices and solution optimisation.
* Develop and execute customer success plans, including tracking and reporting on key metrics for adoption and success
* Manage and own the contractual renewal process and negotiate versatile contracts.
* You will possess excellent interpersonal skills and have prior experience of managing multiple accounts within a commercial setting. Preferably Tech/IT.
* Ability to think strategically and partner with stakeholders to identify opportunities and develop solutions.
* Excellent communication - Make technical concepts make commercial sense, and vice versa.
* Be a problem solver - creative and innovative
* Have strong analytical skills to understand and accurately measure/interpret key metrics and performance drivers
* Possess strong business and technical acumen
* Minimum of 3 years of experience within a similar role
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.