Site Reliability Engineering Manager
I'm working with one of the world's fastest growing cloud companies as they continue the expansion of their SRE Department by taking on a Manager for the Dublin based team.
You will work in tandem with the UK based SRE Manager and lead the growth of the Irish team whilst also coordinating across with multiple teams and leaders across the US and EMEA regions. It's hugely important that this person come from a technical background in SRE, Operations or DevOps as the role won't quite be hands on but you will be leading a team of highly skilled SRE's and need to be able to fully involve yourself in all technical discussions.
Someone who has worked extensively in SRE or DevOps engineering and then made the move into management and gained 2-3 years managerial experience would be the ideal candidate to drive this team forward.
* Excellent Technical background.
* Previous hands on experience with Linux, Automation, Troubleshooting, Networking and MySQL Databases amongst other areas.
* Very strong people management skills - 1v1s, performance reviews, career planning.
* Crisis management experience. Experience dedicating technical resources to relevant roles.
* Recruitment experience (The team will be growing further across this year).
My client are looking for people who are extremely passionate about technology. They want managers who are keen to drive change and go above and beyond to innovate and improve how the SRE department is run from day to day.
If you'd be interested in applying, send across your CV or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.