Hi all, my client is a national company and is looking for someone to join their existing team in Meath. If you are a BI Analyst and have a passion for assessing data and converting it in to attractive visualisations then this is the job for you.
BI ANALYST - MEATH - 6 MONTHS
This is a junior role/intermediate where you will be joining an expanding team, working with large amounts of data using analytic capabilities to play a key role in profitability analysis.
You will be expected to have experience using BI tools and the ability to make attractive and effective visualisations, playing a key role in the communication of insights to senior management. With the role you will be given opportunities to develop skills, learn and progress.
* Deliver top quality analysis & models to gain more accurate pricing, pricing strategy.
* Help to deliver effective risk management decisions
* Improve the companies understanding of customer behavior, promotions & specials
* Use visualisations to demonstrate accurate insights & predictions to assist with business decisions and present business focused results.
* Create dashboards, self service analysis & automated reporting
* Communicate with stakeholders to identify areas of improvement
* 3 years' experience using BI visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview etc.)
* Honors degree or master's in mathematics, Computer Science or a technical discipline.
* Minimum 2 years in a quantitative role
* Ability to turn quantitative into effective visualisations
* Strong knowledge of SQL
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel
* Strong communication and team skills
* Knowledge of statistical or programming software & techniques (R, Python, VBA, C# etc.)
If this role is of interest to you, then apply to the link provided or contact Barry Collins in Reperio Human Capital (01571 3000)
Keywords; BI Analyst, Meath, Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI, Contract
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.