Front End Engineer.
I'm pleased to be working with Europe's premier e-commerce-based companies. With headquarters in North Dublin, they are seeking to go through a period of growth to solidify their reputation as a dominant force on the continental market. Required is an ambitious and talented front-end developer who can bring together a wealth of knowledge and technical prowess to help the company develop its online platform.
If you wish to get to grips with front end tech in an environment where you can truly make a massive contribution, then look no further.
* 3+ years' experience in web development.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry qualification.
* Familiarity with tech such as Laravel and Symphony.
* Excellent communicator in spoken and written English.
* Familiarity working in a team-based environment.
* Desire to learn new things and get to grips with an abundance of tech.
This job will prove to be extremely popular for those wishing to work for a growing company who have an exciting and in demand product that has taken them to the forefront of the European market.
The company offer a competitive salary and a range of benefits including flexitime, paid holidays and discount off their products. This is truly an excellent opportunity where hard work is truly valued and recognised by the company.
To apply or to find out more please contact Gary O'Neill at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.