Project Coordinator - Technical - Desktop/Infrastructure
Dublin West / City Centre (travel to Newbridge) €35,486 + €3,000 Dublin allowance
For the role of Technical Project Coordinator you will be working within one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies; primarily based in Dublin City Centre with potential travel to Newbridge.
The role of Technical Project Coordinator itself; you will be responsible for effective documentation, review and conformance of standards; ensuring there is clear understanding of roles, responsibilities and risks associated with projects. You will use your advanced Wintel technical competencies, working in PowerShell and performing deep filesystem troubleshooting.
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Desktop and Infrastructure support e.g. switches, servers, patching etc.
* Technology policy, process and procedure development and implementation
* Project Coordinator experience
* Troubleshooting and Analytical skills
* MS Windows 10, 8, XP
* Supporting and troubleshooting MS Office applications
* Printer Knowledge Desirable Skills:
* Windows 10 experience
* ITIL Certification
* HP Service Center
Pension, Life Cover, Income Protection, Critical Illness, Healthcare, Buy/Sell Holidays, Childcare Vouchers, Health Cash Plan, Cycle to Work Scheme, Retail Vouchers
If you feel this Technical Project Coordinator position is of interest then please apply now.