If you are an experienced Oracle PL/SQL developer and looking a new role then this is perfect for you.
My client, based in Dublin is looking for someone to join their existing Technology Integration Team.
Oracle PL/SQL Developer - Dublin - Contract
In this role you will be responsible for;
* Managing project source code and documentation
* Coding to client & oracle standards
* Database tuning and performance monitoring
* Management of DBA routine tasks
* Developing code reviews
* Maintenance activities
* Writing complex PL/SQL for Oracle 10g or higher databases
* Experience with data modelling and database design
* Oracle PL/SQL coding including but not limited to;
* Oracle Built in Packages
* Application Tuning
* Dynamic SQL
* Producing reports
* SQL tuning & Oracle query optimization
* DBA routine tasks
* Creation of data models & maintenance within Oracle Designer
* Building context and composite indices
* Oracle database design.
* Oracle PL/SQL programming including not limited to;
* Data definition language
* Bulk collect
If this role is of interest to you, then apply to the link provided or contact Barry Collins in Reperio Human Capital (01571 3000)
Keywords; Oracle, PL/SQL, Dublin, Contract
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.