Business Analyst, Permanent, South Dublin
I have an exciting opportunity for both a junior and mid level Business Analyst to join a market leader in the Utilities sector (utilities experience not required). My Client are undergoing a period of growth across all areas of their business. This role is based in South Dublin with excellent links to the Luas, M50 and major Dublin Bus routes.
In this role the successful Business Analyst will work closely with the team of developers organizing and presenting requirement workshops while acting as a point of liaison with senior stakeholders. You will develop the product roadmap and support the development and testing teams throughout the end to end process.
* Minimum 3+ years Business Analyst experience
* Requirement gathering experience
* Must have "As is" and "To be" experience
* Experience organizing and running workshops to both development teams and senior stakeholders
* Both internal and external stakeholder management experience
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Experience using Agile methodology
* Salary €50,000 - €65,000 depending on experience
* Clear Career progression path
* Great staff social events, Employee Committees and an energetic team environment
* Free Food Fridays
This is an excellent opportunity for both junior and mid-level Business Analyst's to join a company that offers clear career progression, rewarding hard work.
If interested in this role or any other Business Analyst role contact me on 01 571 3000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.