Due to continued expansion of Evros Technology Group, we are now seeking to recruit a Field Service Engineer that will become an important part of our Managed Services team, working in a challenging and ever-evolving environment.
The role will involve:
* On site resourcing cover - operating within a customer's environment and under their governance
* Working in a growing Managed Services team with procedures based on the ITIL Framework
* Hardware fault investigation and diagnosis
* Resolution and recovery, reducing impact where possible
* Escalation point for other ICT teams
* Working with other ICT teams or 3rd parties where required
* Provisioning of Server, Storage and Network equipment
* Create and maintain documentation of the customer's environment
* Assist in the transition of new customers
* 3+ years' experience working in a dedicated support environment
* Extensive Windows Server skills and strong knowledge of Active Directory
* Understanding of Virtualization, in particular VMware and Hyper-V
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Industry accreditation
* Networking technologies, Firewall and Switching principles
* Storage provisioning and management
* Microsoft Exchange administration and support
* Office administration and support
* Utilization of monitoring tools
* Full Driver's license and own transport (all travel is expensed and mileage is not excessive)
* Citrix administration and support
* Experience of enterprise and data centre environments
* Brand familiarity: HP, Dell, IBM, SonicWALL, Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto
The successful candidate will be dynamic and capable of delivering to a high standard despite constraints that may be in place. They will be trustworthy and capable of organizing and delivering on tasks with little direction and can adjust their approach for the varied customer environments supported. Excellent communications skills are a must and would be relied on daily.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski ( +353 1 4396811 or michal dot gawronski at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.