Frontend Developer - Dublin
About the Frontend Developer role:
My Client is a global marketing industry leader who help companies to scale and drive their brand, reaching millions of customers in Realtime. They are fast growing and use the latest cutting edge technologies to get measurable results for their clients.
They are currently seeking a passionate and highly motivated Frontend Developer to join them. Successful candidates will work with a mixed team of front-end/back-end and mobile developers, and closely collaborate with their Product Design team.
Excellent Company Benefits - €60k salary & generous equity + healthcare + cycle-to-work scheme
Required Experience and Skills for the React Developer role:
• Good React experience and some working knowledge of different technologies used in there UI, such as Redux, GraphQL, and Webpack.
• A passion for UI development coupled with a keen interest in new technologies and frameworks.
• The ability to suggest and get up to speed with new technologies or development practices as they are introduced.
• Great communicator, who thrives working in cross-functional product development teams.
• Highly motivated individual and a strong customer advocate, focused on contributing to the user experience.
Responsibilities of the React Developer role:
• Working closely with our product design team, building out modern and beautiful user interfaces.
• Taking ownership of your work; releasing quality code to production when you want (we ship multiple times a day).
• Ensuring that our front-end architecture stays one step ahead of a constantly iterating product, and that we are using the right techniques and tools for the job.
• Being an active participant in peer code reviews and release retrospectives; helping maintain high development standards across the team, striving for continuous improvement.
• Contributing directly to discussions and development of our product.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)