Position: Security Analyst (3 positions)
Salary: Depends on Experience
A world leading company based just outside Cork City Centre are looking for a Security Analyst. You will work on an ongoing vulnerability project, working with top level security tools and technologies in identifying and reporting on vulnerabilities of the business and its' applications.
About the Company
The company is a multi-national leader in their industry, based in Cork. Based just outside Cork City Centre, the company is a leader within medical technology and employs thousands of employees worldwide. They have been continuously expanding their workforce in their Cork base, and pride themselves on allowing employees to establish a remarkable career while supporting work/life balance. You will get to work alongside highly technical and accomplished people on their technology team contributing to the company's overall vision in providing improved medical care to patients around the globe.
What you will be doing as Security Analyst
* You will have overall responsibility for rectifying application vulnerabilities in all stages of the software development life cycle
* You will collaborate with various teams in the company, including development teams and risk management teams in vulnerability remediation and guidance
* As security analyst, you will outline application security best practices for the company
* You will work together with the vulnerability team improving security weaknesses, and working to enhance the vulnerability management programme
* You will support in identifying and analysing the remediation of vulnerabilities across the company's platforms and applications
* You will be required to have excellent knowledge of the application remediation lifecycle, and you have the ability to effectively lead team members
* As part of the vulnerability management team, you will use your development background, including programming language experience in supporting the remediation of application vulnerabilities
Your background as Security Analyst
* You have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a security application position
* You have proven experience with security inspection tools
* You have experience with software development lifecycle tools such as open source management, threat modelling or static and code analysis
* You have working knowledge of security principles and web applications
* You have knowledge of industry security standards i.e ISO and NIST standards, OWASP, SANS, CIS and CERT
Sound like the opportunity you've been looking for? Apply now!!!
Please note: Candidates must have EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa at time of application
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (url removed)
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales