Data Engineer - Munster Region
My client, an exciting software house in the Munster region, are currently seeking to recruit a Data Engineer due to rapid expansion. This company has gone through some major changes in the past month and due to increased demand, are expanding their Development Team.
The role will focus on building ETL processes and data models to support teams across the business, mainly product development and data science. You will be responsible for designing and implementing data management processes across operational databases, data marts, data warehouse and the data lake.
* 3+ years experience working with data management
* Experience working with MongoDB, MySQL and Redshift
* Excellent skills in data management scripting
* Experience working with Data management technologies such as Spark or Hadoop
* Experience in working with AWS
* Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
This is a great opportunity to get stuck into some exciting new projects as the company goes through continued growth. You will avail of an extensive benefits package and see your career grow rapidly.
To hear more about this exciting new opportunity, feel free to contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human capital on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business