This role is a technical position focused on the implementation and support of networking, firewall and associated systems for our customers. The role, reporting to the Head of IT Services, is a key position within the IT Services team focusing on delivering expert networking and firewall services. As well as designing and deployment network (wired and wireless) solutions, this is a dynamic position that requires a strong ability to “think on your feet” to identify and troubleshoot issues on client networks.
· Design and deploy networking and firewall solutions for our customers;
· Provide support and troubleshooting services as part of the IT Services Team;
· Deliver the specification, design, test and deployment of Cisco solutions;
· Work with key technologies;
· Be responsible for the technical ownership and delivery of solutions to industry best practice;
· Assist in defining practices for problem isolation and troubleshooting issues;
· Lead in coaching, motivating and developing peers.
· Ability to manage complexity, design solutions and apply technology to business demands;
· Excellent analytical skills and logical thinker;
· Excellent technical ability and aptitude;
· Excellent customer service skills;
· Team player;
· Excellent troubleshooting skills.
· Cisco (routers, switches & ASA firewalls)
· HP Switch and IMC
· HP IMC
· Checkpoint Firewall
· PF Sense
· Wireless networking
· Cloud networking
· VPN / VLAN etc
· Remote Access Management
· Have relevant certification such as CCNA, CCNP
· Additional experience / certification
· The successful candidate will have at least 4 – 6 years relevant experience.