Spector are a growing ISO certified IT Company looking for an improvement minded project engineer to work in our professional services team. The role will bring a lot of variety and learning and will be a key part of the Spector team. We are looking for a quick thinking, motivated person who is looking to grow and learn at a fast pace.
We provide access to the latest tools and technologies and a clear learning path tailored to your strengths to help build your career. Structured bonuses and benefits go along with the learning.
- Work as part of the professional services team to deliver successful end-to-end IT projects for our clients.
- Monitor and manage Networks & infrastructure for our clients.
- R & D of latest technologies to provide additional benefits to end users and internal benefits to the Spector team.
- Focus and improvement of professional service automation.
- Work in parallel with professional services team to deliver high quality technological solutions.
- Upkeep and maintenance of client specific documentation.
- Identify and recommend improvements and solutions.
- Always thinking and helping us improve how we deliver service.
- Well-presented and a good ability to build rapport with clients and other IT professionals.
- Ability to be flexible and with a thirst for learning.
- Good problem determination skills.
- Improvement minded with a focus on improving your career.
- Works well in a team.
- Passion for technology.
Education and Qualifications
- Good understanding of networking principals.
- Good Knowledge of Windows Server and Hyper-V. VMware knowledge a bonus.
- Experience with Office365, backup and antivirus technologies.
- Minimum 2 years working in a similar role ideally with experience of delivering projects.
- 3rd Level Diploma/Degree would be beneficial.
- Proven track record of learning with industry led certifications. E.g. MCSA, CCNA, VCP
- Full driving license with own transport.
Salary: €32k-€38k depending on experience, qualifications mix.
Training and certifications path provided.
Company bonus structure.