Role: UAT & Release Manager
Duration: 6 Months +
We have an immediate requirement for a UAT & Release Manager to join a leading Financial Services provider in the Mid-West.
The primary function of the role is to support a wider integration programme, working with cross functional teams in multiple locations. Primarily focused on co-ordination and leading of business acceptance testing activities between multiple teams in multiple locations. The candidate will be responsible for the co-ordination of all BAT activities. This includes planning, preparation, environment management, monitor and control and reporting responsibilities. In addition, the candidate will take a leading role in co-ordinating software releases from multiple development teams into the system and acceptance test environments.
* Responsible for monitor and control activities.
* Specifically, responsible for the creation and publication of various dashboards (using Jira & Adaptavist plugin) to track and report on progression of all BAT planning and execution activities.
* The candidate should have proven experience of leading teams, in multiple locations.
* The candidate should have proven experience in release management activities.
* Primarily focused on the identification of release contents and timing of delivery to target environments as opposed to the technical task of moving code between environments.
* Knowledge and experience of different testing methodologies used in acceptance testing programmes.
* Knowledge and experience of different software development life cycles and IT governance models.
* Work with business stakeholders, development teams and project teams to deliver high quality business focused solutions.
* Deliver test strategies based upon best practice, client quality requirements and systems architecture.
* Advises/Mentor business end uses in terms of business acceptance testing activities
If you would like to be considered fore this role please submit your CV and I will be in contact to discuss further. Rory