My client is one of the world’s leader in their domain. As the SQL Developer you will be responsible for supporting, sustaining and enhancing the suite of SSRS / SQL reports, and developing SQL scripts to be run against the production database for data patching. To apply for the SQL Developer Role, please send your CV to ryan.wannenburg(a)solasit.ie or call Ryan on 012449531 for more information.
Responsibilities of the SQL Developer Role:
• Develop and maintain customized SSRS Reporting at an Enterprise level.
• Development of SQL/T-SQL code for data patching.
• Embed SSRS reports into .NET applications.
• Development of patches on large data sets without impacting users and system performance.
• Interact with various business customers and team members to ensure reports are fulfilling user requirements, are efficiently designed & easy to support and maintain.
• Contribute to the development lifecycle including requirements, designing, and development of reports and scripts.
• Write and maintain technical documentation based on business requirements.
• Troubleshoot data issues, validate results sets, and perform unit testing.
• Provide development estimates on projects and tasks.
• Work with the QA coach on defect prevention and QA delivery.
• Develop and maintain stored procedures for use in reports.
• Recommend and implement process improvements.
Required Skills and Experience for the SQL Developer Role:
• 2+ years of experience in developing Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services reports
• 4+ years of experience in writing moderate to complex SQL/T-CQL stored procedures for MS SQL Server 2012-2016
• Ability to provide design options and recommendations based on experience and best practices for report design.
• 1+ years of Visual Studio experience
• 1+ years of experience with a source control product
• Solid understanding of how data changes can impact SQL server replication and triggers
• Ability to understand complex data-models, working in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to remain detail-oriented while working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage multiple priorities while paying strict attention to detail.
• Solid experience writing large data patches with far reaching impacts
• Strong analytical, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
#SQL # SVN # GIT #QA #.Net If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)