UX Researcher - Project Manager
My client, a creative product development agency based in Dublin, are seeking an experienced user experience researcher and digital design projects manager to join their expanding team.
This is an exciting time to be joining the company as they are experiencing great growth.
* Conduct secondary research in areas such as persona development, market analysis and competitive analysis to name but a few
* Using a range of methodologies such as ethnography, surveys, interviews, remote user testing and focus groups, you will plan and conduct primary research
* Once you have qualitative research findings you will then translate these into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations
* You will work closely with the strategists, designers and developers - proactively sharing research insights and knowledge
* Contribute to developing the research processes
* Gathering stakeholders requirements and their research needs
* Ensuring research insights, business requirements and user needs are all meaningfully considered in design and development by reviewing projects and providing feedback
* Support client relationship management
Skills needed for this role:
* Experience with UX research experience with large consumer-facing digital products
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic, ever-changing environment and a high sense of initiative
* Excellent presentation skills, organisation and time management skills
* Demonstrated understanding of and meaningful contribution to a digital product design and development process
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now or contact Amber at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.