The successful Lead PHP Developer will have a passion for creating beautiful code, for following industry best practices and be able to drive forward the development team to achieve targets and deadlines.
You will assume responsibility for converting my client's needs into user-friendly websites and programmes. You will lead the team in designing, improving and programming the webpage, applications and programmes. An urgent project which you will jump straight into is the overhaul of the website - you will have full autonomy on this.
As well as this, you will also be involved in the hiring process of another PHP Developer to assist the current team as the workload is ever-increasing.
* Contribute in all stages of the development lifecycle
* Liaise with the internal team and external team on feature requirements
* Produce robust, functional web applications written in clean PHP code
* Unit test and debug
* Follow industry best practises and security principles
* Set a strong example for other developers to follow
* BSc in Computer Science or similar
* 5+ years PHP development experience
* Commercial experience with a PHP framework - Laravel ideal, but any will be acceptable
* Strong OOP experience
* MySQL or similar database experience
* Third party API experience essential
* Project Management skills beneficial
* Ability to use initiative to make excellent decisions
* Fluency in English essential and strong communication skills
* German language skills are a bonus, not a requirement
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a great impact in a small but growing development team, who are part of a large 140-person company, get in touch today.
As well as a competitive salary, this company are also offering an excellent benefits package and flexible working hours.
Contact Sharon Riddell in Reperio Human Capital for more information or apply via the link.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.