My client, a gaming company based in Dublin, are looking to hire a UI/Visual designer to join their expanding design team.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
* Involved within all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
* Design user interfaces for responsive websites
* Attention to the entire customer journey - making a cohesive and meaningful experience
* Create prototypes and perform usability testing
* Concept and execute marketing campaigns for various brands under the company.
* Maintain brand guidelines for various brands
* Staying organised and on top of prioritising tasks
To qualify for the role you must meet the following requirements:
* A portfolio highlighting examples of your work
* 3+ years experience in a commercial setting
* High proficiency in design tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InvisionApp
* Strong visual communication skills and ability to think strategically
* Some knowledge of SEO and CRO
The successful candidate will benefit from a great range of benefits as well as a competitive salary.
If you are interested in the role then please get in touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.