Location - Dublin D08 C6XP(will require travel throughout UK and RoI)
Becoming a Project manager with Capita Integrated Business solutions:
You will be joining an established team working on the Integra system, our clients tend to be public sector, but we also have private sector clients. Clients range from mid-sized councils, hospitals and Government organisations to mid-sized private businesses in a variety or areas. You will be managing implementation projects for new and existing clients.
Integra is a modular finance and procurement system, which is deployed in organisations across the UK and Ireland with a small number of clients in Australia.
What you will do:
* You will be planning the project, aligning to client requirements, preparing detailed plans for each stage - utilising a Prince framework
* Carry out project initiation and definition of required deliverables and governance models
* You will be resource planning and aligning to required delivery (both internal and client resources)
* It will be your responsibility to manage the project on a day-to-day basis to deliver in line with agreed project plans, ensuring the scope, products and deliverables are delivered to agreed time, cost, and quality
* Fully document, consider and impact assess all risks, issues and dependencies relating to a project and communicate appropriately
* Execute the plan, monitor progress and take the necessary corrective actions.
* You will need to routinely engage and communicate with key business and client stakeholders
* Provide project financial and status updates as required.
Your experience will include:
* A proven track record in project management ideally in a modular finance and procurement system, knowledge of Intergra would be beneficial
* You need to be able to work with minimal supervision and to be a quick learner.
* Have experience of working on a range of Business Change projects, and within public and private sectors at various levels in an organisation.
* Have a sound knowledge of project planning processes and techniques and a good knowledge of project methodology, and ideally be Prince2 qualified at either Practioner or Foundation level
* Have a clear understanding of risks/issues and their impact on project success, including the definition and execution of effective risk mitigation actions
* You must have excellent stakeholder management skills and be comfortable working in a client facing environment
* Demonstrable ability to establish, lead, motivate and manage cross functional, multi-disciplined teams
* Good IT skills including use of Excel and MS Project
About Capita Integrated Business Solutions
Capita Integrated Business Solutions has over 30 years' experience in providing world-class financial software, e-procurement and bespoke solutions to service-centric organisations. Clients' needs and expectations are at the forefront of what we do - enabling organisations to achieve their financial and e-business strategies. Joining us, you'll lead true transformational change through innovative software solutions.
Capita Integrated Business Solutions are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising with service), a car allowance, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership