Role: Senior Java Application Developer (Backend Development)
Duration: West Dublin
RealTime Recruitment is looking for a Senior Java Application Developer on a Permanent role for a client based in West Dublin. Suitable candidates will be working with an Inhouse Development team within a Leading Communications organization.
Let’s see how suitable you are to the position:
• Working in a SCRUM team to produce high quality code.
• Involved in Full System Development Life Cycle.
• Manage all components of the product in an agile lifecycle.
• Strong focus on non-functional requirements and end-user experience.
• 5-8 years of experience
• JAVA SPRING Framework.
• Strong hands on Java, Python or other Shell Scripting languages.
• Experience building microservices using continuous integration and deployment processes using tools like Jenkins and Docker.
• Health Insurance
Upon all the above, strong communication skill, curiosity to learn and a good attitude always is considered.
Do you think you are suitable for the above said position? If yes, send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.