Role: Senior Java Developer (Backend Development)
Duration: North Dublin
RealTime Recruitment is looking for a Senior Java Developer on a Permanent role for a client based in North Dublin. Suitable candidates will be working with a Development team within a Leading eCommerce company.
Let’s see how suitable you are to the position:
• Will be working for High Profile International Clients.
• Senior Backend position developing new inhouse products for the clients in a fast-paced environment.
• Translate application storyboards.
• Ensure code quality, organization and automation including undertaking peer code reviews.
• 5+ years of JAVA enterprise software experience.
• Experience with some of the below:
• JAVA SE
• Spring MVC
• Spring boot experiences.
• CI and Source control systems such as Jenkins and Stash.
• SQL Database.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Experience using tools like, RabbitMQ, Jenkins, Kubernetes and Docker.
Upon all the above, strong communication skill, curiosity to learn and a good attitude always is considered.
Do you think you are suitable for the above said position? If yes, send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.