Senior C#.NET Developers required with strong skills in C# and .NET (4.0/4.5), and the majority of WCF, WPF, ASP.NET, SQL and TDD/Test Driven Development ideally combined with multi-threading, messaging systems or real-time skills are required to work on developing high scalable performance trading and pricing applications using the latest .net tech, Real Time web and HPC are required by tech giant in Dublin Ireland.
65k - 80k + Bens + Bonus to 20%
* solid commercial programming experience using C# and Microsoft .NET 4.0/4.5, WPF, WCF, SQL
* Strong Understanding of OOP and Test Driven Development
* Experience of building scalable or performant software or distributed or transactional systems
* Systems Design skills
* Working knowledge of ASP.NET
* Knowledge of Web API services to create self hosted services such as OWIN
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Bachelors/Masters degree in technology or related discipline
* Coaching and mentoring skills of developers
* Any Experience or trading systems, quant, Algorithms, or pricing systems or an interest
* Multithreaded experience. Exposure to Cloud a bonus
* Messaging systems such as RabbitMQ or Kafka or MSMQ etc
* Commercial knowledge of producing High Performance Computing solutions a bonus
* Experience of Scala, Java a bonus
The Senior C# .NET developer will be joining a team who develop cutting-edge bespoke software and unparalleled quantitative trading techniques with breadth of pricing, product and risk management systems which work 2/7 365 days per year.
A successful candidate will have the shared responsibility for delivering these applications; from sophisticated risk systems to high-volume, Real Time data aggregation and price setting. Some of these can be quite complex but all are extremely time-critical.
The candidate will be technologically open-minded and will be immersed in innovative and challenging environment with opportunities to broaden their skill-set and experience. To deliver these projects, the team leverages cutting-edge technology including the latest .NET technologies, Real Time web, NoSql databases and HPC.
It is this use of innovative technology, in conjunction with industry expertise and extensive analytics, that enables traders to successfully make the mission critical decisions necessary in a high-pressure environment.
Ideal backgrounds transactional or high volume systems such as E-commerce, banking, finance, trading systems, online betting, online gaming, media, telecoms etc
This is an outstanding chance to work in a world leading company EU applicants are encourage to apply who would like to move to Dublin.
Opus is an employment agency in respect of permanent recruitment