My client, a Dublin based gaming company, are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their fast growing design team.
As the successful candidate some of the responsibilities you will be tasked with are as follows:
* Design UI solutions and visual design concepts for multiple platforms
* Create prototypes, wireframes and demos for products
* Collaborate within an Agile environment
* Drive improvements of the user experience for our products and present your ideas to key stakeholders
* Assist in creating design guidelines based on business requirements and technical feasibility.
* UX research activities will need to be performed
To be considered for the role you must have the following skills and experience:
* A minimum of three years' experience in a commercial environment
* Strong knowledge of UX and UI design processes and methodologies
* An understanding of development languages i.e HTML and CSS
* Highly proficient in design tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
* Previous experience in working within an Agile team
* Previous experience within the gaming industry would be beneficial
As the successful candidate, you will benefit from a generous salary package with bonuses given on an annual basis as well as a competitive benefits package.
If you are interested in the role then please contact Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.