TalentScope Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of our client, is seeking an IT Support/Helpdesk Engineer for a permanent role in Co. Kildare.
You will be supporting customers/clients with their technical issues and queries, supporting SLAs in place and ensuring a high quality of IT Support.
- Providing first line support for hardware and software issues in a cloud environment
- Extensive experience working with the following: Windows XP/Windows 7, Office, LAN. WAN, VPN, Windows 2003/2008 & Active Directory.
- Configuration and support of advanced features within VMware, Azure and Office 365.
- Working with data backup (Veeam Back-Up), server storage and network products (Microsoft and VMware)
- Evaluation and testing of new features in physical and cloud solutions
Working hours are 8.30 to 5.30 Monday to Thursday, 8-5 on Fridays.
For more information and to apply, simple send your CV to us in response to this job advert or phone us on 01 4426578
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.
By sending us your CV, you are accepting that your details will be stored on our systems for current/future use. No personal information will ever be shared with a third party, except where you give us your permission to send your CV to a specific client upon your agreement.
Should this position not be specifically what you are seeking, we are hiring for numerous positions currently so please get in touch with us as we may have other roles that would be relevant.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent