CCNA Network Engineer in Dublin
This is a permanent position based at our City West, Dublin HQ. Working in a busy engineering department, there is an excellent long-term career path on offer and you will be encouraged to up skill and certify with Cisco and other networking technologies.
- Initially working on tickets and triaging incoming communication from our clients, via phone and email.
- Providing support to PlanNet21 customers, by supporting, monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting systems and networks via phone and online.
- Work on any ad hoc tasks/projects assigned and ensure timelines are met.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to the needs of the organisation.
- Strict adherence to process and procedures.
- Support technical issues involving core business applications and operating systems.
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN.
- System documentation maintenance and review.
- Work with vendors for the issues observed / reported.
- CCNA qualified
- Exposure to networking fundamentals and technologies such as LAN/WAN, voice, wireless etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone, chat and email
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated self – starter who is willing to change quickly between roles, duties and tasks
- Fast learner, ability to follow instructions and work as part of a team, as well as demonstrating an ability to work independently.
- Car owner