ROLE: Infrastructure Project Manager (DRC)
LOCATION: Shannon, Co Clare
RATE: €450 - €470 per day
We have an immediate requirement for an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager to join a large multinational client based in Shannon, Co Clare.
You will be engaged on a day rate contract basis to manage multiple operating system upgrade projects for servers running Windows and Linux and Workplaces running Windows 10 to meet a year end deadline.
* Proven experience in managing long-term high-profile supplier contracts
* Proven experience delivering projects across all infrastructure streams including networks and telecoms, as well as business change and application development projects.
* Proven experience of working with cross functional and international teams
* Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate cross businesses and functions
* Ability to manage resource conflicts and plan accordingly to avoid failure of delivery
* Manage external resources to ensure successful project delivery
* Good awareness of general IT controls and the application of them.
* Strong financial management skills and an awareness of financial process and procedures.
* Ability to work independently and take responsibility for delivery of project outcomes
* Broad understanding of systems architecture and development lifecycles
* Strong project management skills: use of structured, formal methods
* Ability to manage projects across Applications/Technical Service Streams
* People management skills
* Strong Communication & negotiation skills
* Strong awareness of Risk management processes and techniques
* Strong MS excel analysis skills
* Knowledge of business processes (change) management, including but not limited to call centre environments
* Understanding of ITIL methodology and processes
* Certified in a recognised project management methodology (Prince 2 or PMI)
* Experience of leading cross functional teams of resources.
Key Performance Indicators
* Project delivery
* Client feedback & testing
* Accurate & timely reporting of activities within the role
* Effective & timely escalation of problems & issues
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and I will be in contact to discuss further. Rory