My client, an award-winning, tech-focused e-commerce company, who are driven by core values of employee satisfaction and career fulfilment, integrity, honesty and equality, have a unique opening for a Junior iOS Automation Engineer to join their Dublin-based iOS development team.
Working in a multi-functional team with Designers, Testers, Product Owners and Swift Developers using cutting edge technologies to build world class applications affecting millions of users per year, this is an amazing opportunity to learn from an elite team.
My client's users rely heavily on their apps for bookings, with over 60% via mobile. Therefore, it is essential that you will be committed to crafting the highest calibre user experience. Having been selected as App of the Day by the new iOS 11 App store and featuring in over 150 countries, this truly is an opportunity for someone who is devoted to enhancing a market-leading product.
Your role will initially involve programming tests, evolving to a full-time developer role when the majority of tests are automated.
* Implement UI automated tests for the iOS application
* Implement automated tests to check regressions of bugs that have been fixed
* Work with the iOS Development team to validate new releases
* Computer Science Degree or similar essential
* Familiarity with iOS development, Swift and XCode Experience with Git or Mercurial
* Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems
* Git or Mercurial experience
* Strong problem-solving skills essential
* Passion for quality and analytical mind-set
* Excellent command of the English language - strong verbal and written skills essential
* Previous experience with automation is a plus
* Ability to understand, test and debug existing codebases.
* Quick learner and genuine interest in continually advancing skill-set
This is for sure one of the highest calibre tech companies in Dublin, committed to delivering engineering excellence while prioritising fulfilment and progression of employees.
If you do not yet have commercial experience with iOS development, but can demonstrate a strong aptitude to learn as well as showing a genuine interest in all things mobile, apply and we can have a chat.
For more information contact Sharon Riddell at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.