Junior Data Analyst - Limerick
My client, an exciting global services company in Limerick, is currently seeking a Data Analyst to join their award winning team.
You will be part of an amazing organization that is breaking into new markets worldwide and are seeking to expand further in 2019! You will join the Business Intelligence team and be responsible for managing data as well as researching and developing new tools and help expand the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Build data models
* Programme the solution using VBA, SQL and R and other languages
* Ad Hoc statistical analysis of financial data
* Design layout of reports and presenting data to end users
* Design, spec and build new data models
* Liaise with non-technical teams and third parties to develop new solutions
* Come up with new reporting solutions
* Maintenance of current systems
* Mentor junior team members
Qualifications & Skills Required:
* Third level degree in Mathematics, Business/Finance or related discipline
* Strong analytical skills
* Advanced Excel skills
* Problem solver
* Experience with SQL and VBA would be an advantage
* Experience in R programming would be an advantage
* Experience with BI visualization tools
* Experience of developing and delivering reports
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone interested in taking their career to the next level with a global company. There is a market leading salary and amazing benefits package also on offer!
To hear more about this great opportunity, feel free to contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 for a confidential discussion.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.