Senior Business Analyst (Workday), Dublin
Our client is a leading Clinical Research Organisation, employing over 15,000 people across 38 countries. We have been engaged exclusively to hire a Senior Business Analyst to be a key component of a Workday implementation. This role is being offered as either a day rate contract or a permanent position.
Based in their global HQ, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Ireland's leading Plc's and in a position where you can make an impact globally and support the clients mission to help its clients to accelerate the development of drugs and medical devices that save patient lives and improve lives.
* Analyse business needs and processes and ensuring that business requirements are accurately elicited and translated into HR Technology solutions that deliver validated benefits.
* Lead configuration of complex technical solutions to enhance existing technology and lead new projects that support HR and the Business.
* Work with the wider business to understand needs and processes, including related HR processes.
* Collaborate with implementation partner and authorities to understand existing systems and processes, the impact of new developments, and how best to deliver the solution.
* UAT, ad hoc testing and the process for post-implementation support to enable the delivery of required functionality.
To be considered you will need:
* 3- 4 years' experience within a similar role.
* Degree qualified preferably in Business / IT.
* Workday implementation and configuration experience
Salary: up to €65k + benefits or €500 per day
Location: South Dublin
If you would like to be considered for this role please submit your CV and I will be in contact to discuss shortly. Rory