About the job
Some people like to work in a company where the products being built make a different to the world. Some people want to work in a company where upskilling and continuous learning is encouraged. And some people want to work in an organisation where the culture is flexible.
I have a company which matches all the above. I'm recruiting for a software company that builds products for the healthcare sector, encourages staying up-to-date and embracing the newest Microsoft technologies, and has adopted a relaxed, collaborative, and flexible working culture.
Sound to good to be true? Apply and I will discuss in greater detail.
What will you be doing?
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
* Work through all aspects of the development life-cycle
* Expand and build on the commercial applications supporting multiple platforms
* Work across web, mobile, and desktop technologies
What do you need?
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent years of professional work experience
* 4+ years of hands-on software analysis and development experience with knowledge and experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* At least 1 years' experience with GIT (Pull Requests, Branches, Code Review)
* 3+ years of working with Visual Studio (2012 or higher)
* 4+ years of in-depth experience with the following server-side technologies: .Net Framework 4.6 or greater, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Entity Framework
* At least 1 years' experience with ASP.NET Core 1.0 or greater and Entity Framework Core
* 3-5 years' proficient in C#, with a strong knowledge of their ecosystems
* Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
* Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
* Knowledge of concurrency patterns
* Experience building RESTFUL web services
* Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
* Excellent oral and written communication skills. Collaborate and communicate effectively with the development team, server and database administrators
* Passionately team-oriented and collaborative
Keywords- .NET Developer/ C# Developer/Software Engineer/Software Developer/ASP.NET/.NET CORE/ C#/.NET FRAMEWORK