I'm working with a dynamic and successful company that specialises in the provision of safety engineering services and solutions to a wide range of industry sectors. They operate in over 40 countries worldwide where they're one of the leading brands in safety.
They offer complete automation solutions based around a core skill of safety - from their sensor technology to the control systems. The product range includes corresponding software tools, diagnostic and visualisation systems as well as engineering services.
Reporting to the Sales Manage, your primary role will be to drive increased market penetration and Net New Sales of safety-related Automation Components & Systems throughout a strong existing customer base as well as establishing new business within blue-chip manufacturing companies in the Irish Market.
With extensive National travel, you will need to live within good geographical access to target markets and customers.
* Convert sales opportunities in agreed regions or sectors and successfully promote a range of products, solutions and services to new customers.
* Identify opportunities for services and support relevant Internal teams to convert into profitable successful projects.
* Deepen and expand relationships with existing customers, increasing revenue streams and profitability.
* Provide top class pre- and post-sales support to the Irish customer base.
* Become knowledgeable about customer applications of the Products & Services across our complete portfolio
* Generate sales reports as necessary Eg, Pipeline, Forecasts and Market Research
A successful, customer-focused, self-motivated sales engineer with experience in selling products and services to a wide range of commercial customers.
* 5 years' experience in Sales as well as Engineering in Automation System Integrator and Machine Builder sectors
* Proven knowledge of project engineering methodologies and its relationship to commercial aspects of project delivery.
* Knowledge of automation technology such as Programmable Logic Controllers, Control Switchgear, Safety Relays, Distributed Control Systems, Safe Automation Systems and PC-based control systems.
* Experience with modern automation and robotics.
* Proven ability in discussing technical and commercial aspects of project completion from shop floor to boardroom level with key project stakeholders.
* Proficient with typical IT applications and tools including MS Office, Lotus Notes etc.
* Be familiar with regulations and standards relating to Machinery & Process related health and safety.
* Strong contact base throughout the Pharma/Bio-Pharma/Medical Devices/Hospitality/General Manufacturing Industry in Ireland.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.