The Global Cloud Adoption Technologist will drive the adoption of a CI/CD pipeline for the public cloud for global teams. The Cloud Technologist will also drive the implementation and adoption of global infrastructure and DevOps practices to effectively consume the public cloud. As a Technical Cloud Lead you will:
* Standardise infrastructure and IT across the organisation to enable cloud adoption.
* Direct and monitor agile teams involved in the IT transformation.
* Provide extensive support on delivering artefacts, technical documents and architectural designs.
* Guide workload migration from on premise to cloud and on the technology selection.
* Document plans and processes for solutions to be effectively consumed.
* Support security services, processes and tools of the CI/CD tool chain.
* Lead collaboration across teams.
To be a successful Cloud Technologist in this role you will need to:
* Be qualified with a Bachelor's or Masters degree in a relevant discipline.
* Have over 6 years experience with an infrastructure and/or software background.
* Possess strong consultative, collaboration, negotiation, prioritisation, influencing and consensus building skills.
* Have in-depth experience with agile processes, IT concepts, infrastructure and public cloud services experience.
* Experience deploying using CI/CD tools and practices in a public cloud environment.
* Experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS) and public cloud migration.
This role will offer you:
* Opportunity to work with world-class technologies
* Work on a global scale to implement a cloud system
* Competitive remuneration package