Microsoft Pre-Sales Consultant
Microsoft Pre-Sales Consultant required for the Microsoft practice within Evros Technology Group, Irelands leading IT managed Services and Cloud providers. Strong technical experience and commercial aptitude required, and an ability to communicate succinctly and effectively in verbal, presentation, or written formats.
This is an opportunity to join a growing pre-sales team focussed on designing best in breed Microsoft solutions across On-Premise and Public Cloud platform.
The candidate must have a strong background in Microsoft technologies, particularly cloud services and be able to bring clients on a journey.
A strong understanding of Modern Workplace, Microsoft Security services and Microsoft Azure are a requirement and a thorough understanding of networking, virtualization technologies, Server and san infrastructure technologies will be a distinct advantage.
The Consultant will work with the pre-sales team and very closely with the sales team:
* Articulating and positioning the Evros solution and services
* Gathering Customer requirements and mapping them closely to a solution
* Leading technical workshops with customer Technical teams
* Documenting the proposed solution to High level Design stage and presenting back to the customer
* Liaising with vendors to solution assure the various elements of the solution and provide appropriate Bill of Materials
* Providing customer demonstration of solutions
* Answering the technical aspects of tender responses
* Provide Subject matter expertise to the sales team
* Keep up to date with current technology trends, attending, training, seminars, tech conferences
* 5 years' experience or more working in a technical design role preferably as a Solution Architect leading multidisciplinary teams
Technical Skills Required:
* Excellent Technical, and Commercial, Aptitude
* Excellent Documentation skill for writing proposals and designs
* Technical expertise across several of the following:
* Office 365, particularly Email, Exchange, Teams and skype
* EM & S
* Microsoft Deployment and management technologies
* Exchange, Windows Server, PKI, AD
* Firewalls, VPN, Load Balancers
* Strong Microsoft licensing skills
* Large Project Experience and sizing
Technical Skills Desirable:
* IT Security
* Cloud and Hosting
* Microsoft Azure
* Technical Diploma/Degree or equivalent experience
* Desire for continued learning - self-motivated to keep abreast of the latest technology offerings.
* Strong Communicator
* Strong customer facing experience with an ability to articulate complex information to a mixed audience from Technical to CXO level
* Self-Managing - have the ability to manage expectations of internal and external customers of the pre-sales dept. Deliver against deadlines, and identify when additional help and resources are required.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski ( +353 1 4396811 or michal dot gawronski at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.