AWS Developer – Cork/Limerick
My Client is seeking an AWS Developer to provide software design and development a platform that supports contemporary software architectures. Successful candidates will be responsible for working within a team that has an effective design, implementation, and support of production-ready systems and infrastructure for processes that will be in a high availability environment around the world. This is a very hands-on role which will involve working with the lead AWS Senior Engineer alongside the operations department, building and maintaining a production environment in AWS along with working with the hosting facility for the most optimum infrastructure needs.
To apply for the AWS Developer role, please send your CV to john.egan(a)solasit.ie, or call John on 01 244 9516.
Required Experience and Skills for the AWS Developer role:
• Be familiar with the AWS Well-Architected Framework
• Architect, design, build, implement and troubleshoot AWS solutions in a large-scale enterprise architecture supporting new product development.
• Be aware of emerging AWS services and quickly implement for improvements
• Manage the lifecycle of a base AMI or container that is consumed by other teams in their cloud runtimes
• Have a systematic problem-solving approach, communicate effectively, thrive in a vibrant team environment and be willing to collaborate in order to elevate the product/service.
• Has at least 2+ years’ experience in AWS, Node 8, Lambda, Serverless
• Good hands on experience in AWS Security, Connection to a backend, Pipeline.
• 1+ years developing microservice architecture, RESTful APIs
• Ability to work in a distributed / cloud environment
• Knowledge and understanding of application hosting, with 2-3 years of experience using Cloud Services in an Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS) or Platform as a Service (PAAS) environment
• In-depth knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS), including networking and serverless services such as Lambda and Step functions
• Ability to access architecture and current system limitations
• Experience with Focus on high availability of hardware, data replication, and provide real-time recovery in failure situations
• Energetic, self-motivated, team player that is comfortable using collaboration and open communications
Preferred Experience and Skills for the AWS Developer role:
• Experience working in fast pace Agile environment.
• Experience in a distributed development environment.
• Experience in Marketing Research, Data collection or Insights Technology businesses (preferred)
• Demonstrable self-supervisory skills.
• Excellent time management skills, including multi-tasking and prioritization.
• Creative problem-solving skills: strategic, insightful, client-focused perspective
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)