Lead .Net Developer – Greenfield Project
To apply for the Lead .Net Developer role, please send your CV to John.egan(a)solasit.ie or call John on 012449516 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Lead .Net Developer Role:
• Lead an outsourced team to start. You will be responsible for some design, full development, testing, maintenance, and enhancements of the SaaS platform written in high-level languages and frameworks.
• Work closely with SMEs and Leader of Product Development to validate product requirements and non-functional requirements that satisfy business requirements and use cases.
• Author and review artefacts of all phases of a project, such as use cases, estimates, high- and low-level technical design, code, and test cases to make sure they meet the requirements.
• Review new product requirements provided by ongoing design sprints, then work with the Product Development Lead and Design to create user stories to address these requirements and use cases.
• Occasionally take on Pod Lead role for your scrum team to ensure that commitments by the team are met with consistency.
• In addition to writing code you will assume software quality responsibility through demos, the creation of solid testing plans, execution and reporting on the test results.
• Possible travel up to 10% of the time, mostly to other internal offices to start.
Required Skills and Knowledge for the Lead .Net Developer Role:
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
• 10+ years of software engineering experience to include coding for/in C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Database, APIs.
• 5+ years of software engineering experience in full stack development.
• 3+ years of experience as a senior/lead Software Engineer working on new product development and feature enhancements.
Preferred Skills and Knowledge for the Lead .Net Developer Role:
• Experience with developing performant, scalable, and highly available solutions.
• Experience working in fast pace Agile environment.
• Experience in a distributed development environment.
• Knowledge of .NET web APIs using REST Web Service development.
• Experience in performance tuning.
• Prior experience developing exchanges and/or marketplaces.
• Experience in responsive accessible web-based development
• Experience in Marketing Research, Data collection or Insights Technology businesses
• Excellent communication skills.
• Demonstrable self-supervisory/leadership skills.
• Excellent time management skills, including multi-tasking and prioritization.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)