About this role
Do you want to work with a progressive and supportive company which tailors personal development and learning into the fabric of your career? Do you wish to work in an autonomous workplace where you are respected and encouraged to reach your potential? My Waterford based client is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their team and help deliver on their IT infrastructure landscape, business continuity, networks, servers, virtualisation, and backup/disaster recovery.
Role and responsibilities:
* You'll take ownership for the resolution of IT technical issues
* You'll provide support to the IT Infrastructure
* You'll be the technical owner for a number of key systems
* You'll provide support in a variety of IT Projects
* 3 years + experience in working with IT infrastructure in a pharma/medical/regulated environment
* Previous cross-functional project management experience
* Direct, hands-on experience in working with Windows Server, Desktop, Networks, Firewalls, Exchange, Virtualisation
To apply for this exciting Infrastructure Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Servers, Networks, Virtualisation, Security, Firewalls, Database, Exchange, Disaster recovery, infrastructure, SQL, desktop, laptop.