Role: PMO Support / Project Coordinator
Client: Financial Services
Location: Shannon, Co Clare
Salary: €30k -€35k DOE
We have a requirement for a PMO Support / Project Coordinator to join our Financial Services client based in Shannon Co Clare, This role is initially being offered on a Fixed Term Contract basis but the intention is for the position to become permanent.
You will be a critical member of the PMO team providing support to project and programme managers. You will play an important role in project planning and risk and issue management. Moreover, you will log, manage and analyse information on the progress of the project, using Excel and other bespoke databases.
Typical duties will include
* Minute taking in meetings
* Timesheet management of project resource
* Booking of meeting rooms
* Ensuring the right people are in the right place at the right time
* Chasing Project Managers for outstanding project documents
* Assist Project Managers and Team Managers in the production and maintenance of project plans
* Develop and implement appropriate configuration management procedures
* Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports
* Set up and maintain systems for recording project costs
* Advise and assist project team members in the application of project procedures, disciplines and recording and reporting standards.
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit your CV and I will be in contact to discuss in more detail. Rory