Head of Data Science - Dublin City Centre
My client, a pharmaceutical company making incredible progress within the field of AI, ML and healthcare research, are currently recruiting for a Head of Data Science position for their Dublin City Centre office.
The company themselves are rapidly expanding, with international interest in investment. They specialise in solving real-world health issues and have recently secured millions in EU and private funding. You will be part of a state of the art research lab and work alongside an international award winning team.
* Take responsibility for strategic vision within the data teams, drive projects forward and make key decisions on resourcing.
* Create plans for specific projects, lay out timelines for new projects and put plans in place.
* Liaise between Data and other areas of the business in order to maximise communication and results.
* Representing the company at global events - communication and confidence is key here.
* Implementing new ideas and improvements.
* Responsible for managing a large team of independent researchers.
* PhD level education in a quantitative subject.
* Ideally, you will have a background in Pharmaceutical/Biology/Healthcare or similar.
* End to end development experience.
* Experience of managing large multi-disciplinary teams.
* Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and a team player.
* Willingness to work in a challenging, fast paced environment.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 for a confidential discussion about your job search.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.