DevOps Engineer - Python/Golang/AWS
I am currently working in partnership with one of Dublin city's largest tech employers as they expand their Software DevOps team. They are looking to take on a number of candidates at a variety of levels and given that it's one of Ireland's best workplaces, it's an opportunity that you really don't want to miss!
The team is made up of multiple development teams split between Dublin and the US. They are looking for strong engineers from a software development background who have moved into a DevOps role and gained experience with AWS cloud tech and tools such as docker, kubernets, chef etc.
This is a chance to work for one of the most innovative companies in the world where you'll be given the freedom to experiment. Your opinion will always be valued and they look for people who have full confidence in their work and be assertive when it comes to selections of the best tools/tech to use on project delivery.
I have placed multiple candidates into this company and the feedback has always been excellent. If you fit the summary below, don't hesitate to send in your CV or contact me for more information!
* Extensive background in programming, ideally with Python, Golang or Java.
* Strong Linux engineering skills.
* Experience working hands on with Docker/Kubernetes.
* Strong config management skills with chef/puppet.
* Extensive hands on experience working with AWS.
* Terraform experience.
* Good knowledge around CI/CD.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Good experience developing automation solutions.
Get in touch with Adam at Reperio for more info!
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.