: Selenium Automation Test Architect
Buy Rate: 500 EUR/day
Start Date: Immediate
Contract Duration: 6 months
Role & Responsibilities
- Gather and Interpret Business, Technical & Service Acceptance Requirements to form the Estimation and Plan for Automation End to End testing.
- Design and developing various Automation Framework like BDD, Hybrid, Data Driven, key word driven etc.
- Work with Application Test team to identify Test cases for automation, develop Selenium scripts and ensure handover and acceptance.
- Create detailed Automation Test plans and work breakdown structure plans to illustrate resource allocation and scheduling tasks.
- Create Automation Test effort Estimations.
- Develop and maintain automated scripts from the assigned area being automated using Selenium as the primary Automation tool.
- Generate Automation Test report and dashboard publications.
- Develop and maintain Test schedules, track and manage project risks.
- Track and manage metrics such as Test effectiveness, Automation Test coverage, Automation Test productivity etc.
- Co-ordinate Automation Testers onshore and offshore
- Lead the script development, tools setup/configuration, execution, analysis and report the Plan
- Perform/Co-ordinate Automation POCs
- Develop Automation script , updates and enhancements
- Perform Technical Analysis
- Execute the plan on time aligned to design and criteria
- Conduct defect analysis and product quality assessments based on automation defects.
- Provide Daily, Weekly and Project Closure Reports and thresholds.
Technical / Practical Skills
Professional / Soft Skills
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in automation framework development using UI and API automation tool.
• Should have very good knowledge in programming and design.
• Should have strong knowledge in XML and JSON.
• Provide solutions to enhance exiting automation framework and should be capable of creating new automation framework like BDD, POM (Page Object Model), TestNG, JUNIT, Apache POI , hybrid, Keyword Driven and Data Driven.
• Strong understanding of GUI/Database/Mainframe/Web Service Automation.
• Strong Experience with Automation tools Selenium (WebDriver & Grid), HP UFT, SOAPUI and any other Automation toolsets.
• Should be able to debug and troubleshoot the test script to ensure formation of robust error free test suites
• Scripting – Perl, VBScript, Java Script and PowerShell.
• CI – Jenkins, Hudson and TeamCity
• Excellent verbal and written communication particularly around technical issues
• Analytical and problem-solving ability
• SysAdmin - IBM-AIX/HP Unix/Sun Solaris/Redhat Linux OS, Vi Editor fundamentals
• Shell scripts, Cron jobs Fundamentals
• Ability to develop and nurture solution with limited (or changing) information
• Honesty and High Integrity
• Courteous, Respectful and Timely
• Basic understanding Application Security (e.g. Role based Security)
• Experience in Jenkins, Maven, Git hub
• Team Player. Work hand-in-hand with the whole team