My client has an exciting role opening for a BI Analyst to join their existing team. Growing year on year globally this company is looking for someone who is dynamic, creative and able to use their initiative to complete tasks and project on time.
BI Analyst - Dublin - 12 months
In this role you will be required to query data from multiple different sources to develop and maintain BI reports for all aspects of this business to help find strategic business solutions (marketing, operating, finance etc.) You will also be required to analyse data and create reports aiding the creation of useful KPI's and customer areas for targeting.
* Ability to take own initiative to complete tasks and projects by given deadlines
* A strong interest in data science is essential.
* Being able to work as part of a team, communicating important information.
* Running ad-hoc queries from multiple sources and providing data & troubleshoot issues with reports.
* Designing, developing & maintaining Microsoft power applications
* Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau
* 3+ years' experience working with BI & data analytic tools
* Strong knowledge of SQL Database & SSIS
* Ability to identify problems and escalate issues
* Ability to prioritise and multitask projects
* Understanding of database design
* 3rd level qualification in Maths/IT or something similar.
If this role is of interest to you, then apply to the link provided or contact Barry Collins in Reperio Human Capital (01571 3000)
Keywords; Business Intelligence, BI Analyst, Power BI, SQL, Dublin, Contract
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.