Senior Software Engineer
Our client is moving their product offerings cloud and will be adapting their solution offerings to facilitate enhanced product features which will enable business growth.
As a core, hands on member of the technology team, you will engage in the technical design and development of the On-Prem and Cloud based product solution. Using best practices of SDLC and DevOps, and the recent innovations of cloud technology, you will enhance and/or create new applications, components, and middleware that will maximize code reuse with high production level quality.
* Minimum of BS or BEng in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
* 4+ years in software development with 3+ years leading complex, mission critical software development teams.
* 2+ years of cloud experience with preference for Azure platform.
* Detailed knowledge of Rest, WebAPI, C# .Net Core, IOC, GIT, OOP, DI, TDD, ServiceFabric.
* Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, REDIS, Elastic Search, Logstash, LWM2M, and MQTT.
* Comprehensive knowledge of solution architecture including DDD, Micro-services, Event-sourcing, CQRS and Async messaging.
* Experience with CI systems with particular preference given to Azure pipelines/VSTS/ Azure DevOps.
* Experience working in agile environments.
* Ability to communicate (in writing and verbally) with other skilled professionals, and with non-technical stakeholders.
* Ability to define and document architecture and communicate decisions with clarity.
* Team player. A willingness to focus on getting the team's user stories over the line even if it means taking on additional tasks.