IT Field Engineer
About this role
My client is looking for a well-rounded IT professional to service their clients across the greater Dublin area. This role would suit an excellent IT engineer, someone who gets the job done without the need to escalate. Therefore you'd consider yourself level 2/level 3 but still gets a buzz from being on site with clients and still has the love for the road. In return, you'll get to work with some very interesting stuff, and you'll enjoy a good overall package too.
Role and responsibilities:
* You'll repair and maintain the systems, and equipment
* You'll keep our clients happy by providing excellent customer service
* You'll plan and progress thorough maintenance schedules
* Strong IT experience at 2nd level or 3rd level
* Exposure to networks, infrastructure, PCs, servers, Data
* Exposure to radio/audio/microwave links and multiplexors
* Full clean driving licence
* Excellent communication skills
To apply for this exciting IT Field Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
PCs, Servers, Infrastructure, Mobile, LAN, WLAN, Field Service Engineer, IT Consultant