itContracting are seeking immediate applications for a .Net Developer. This is an initial 3-month day rate contract based with our client in Dublin City Centre.
* Develop, design and implement critical business applications using the latest .NET, SQL Server technologies
* Maintain and develop in-house and bespoke applications
* Automate current processes using tools currently deployed
* Responsible for coding, debugging and testing of applications that have been developed in-house
* Assist with the development our client's intranet and other bespoke webpages using SharePoint
* Liaise with vendors on enhancements to existing in-house applications
* Research the latest technologies used to ensure compliance with any changes to software development industry standards
* Support the Development Team with any other IT tasks
Experience & Qualifications:
* A recognised third level qualification
* 3 years of relevant IT experience
* Strong experience in relational databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server
* Agile Development (desirable)
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.