I'm working exclusively with one of Ireland's leading IT solutions provider for Security and Virtualisation technologies. A strong portfolio and a stellar reputation for outstanding service are the foundations behind their success.
The company has seen huge in the past three years and expect a continuation of this trajectory based on the Market demand for their Specialised Service Offerings. To meet these demands I am looking to recruit a Senior Business Development /Account Manager to grow and manage the current business model.
The role is to drive sales of Virtualisation, Security and Mobility Solutions as well as the Managed Services portfolio consisting of tier 1 technologies from Citrix, Cisco, IBM and CheckPoint.
The individual will maintain and develop a very close business relationship with all points of contact within the account base; understanding all aspects of their business; representing our business within our Partner Community and coordinating the execution of sales opportunities with key personnel.
The candidate will manage their own sales activity and pipeline. You will demonstrate a can-do attitude and professionalism in relation to sales/demand generation, customer interaction, opportunity qualification, diligent and accurate recording and forecasting in an established sales environment.
* Achievement of KPI & Sales Targets as outlined by Senior Management
* Able to generate and maintain new leads and customers
* Maintain up to date knowledge of Solution components and overall market conditions
* Ensure excellent customer service standards are achieved
* Actively manage and grow referral base
* Perform client visits - new and existing - to identify and follow up business leads
* Possess the right attitude and demonstrate a strong aptitude for successful career progression
* Have a successful existing SMB/Enterprise Sales track record
* Have a full clean driving licence
* Competent computer skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrate a professional attitude towards customers & colleagues
* Self-motivated with drive & initiative
* Efficient Planning & organizational skill
* Flexibility to work outside normal business hours if required
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.